|Series 03, Episode 10|
|Air Date||29th November 2011|
|Writer||Gary Lawson & John Phelps|
- "If the Van Helsings were coming to slay us I don't think they'd knock first."
- ―Vladimir Dracula
The Return is the tenth episode of Series 3. It aired on November 29th, 2011
Vlad returns back after being away to deal with his evil self. He has changed, matured, grown into a leader. Slayers Jonno and Mina Van Helsing arrive at the school, and that their mind wipes are still in place. Vlad tests them out, Ingrid goes along with Jonno's memory that they are together. Vlad and Bertrand set the count up with out him knowing to test Mina's mind wipe. The count furious with Bertrand sets him up to appear as though he is murdering Ingrid. They appear unaware of vampire activity. Ingrid has turned a new leaf. Jonathan and Mina arrive at Garside, and the Draculas must test the mind-wipes. Erin confronts the slayers and they tell her they know who she is and tell her that they are there to avenge their father and husband, Eric who was killed because he did not know what vampires were because his mind had been wiped by Vlad and he was defenseless. They tell her she has two weeks to deal with the Draculas or they are coming back with their secret weapon.
- Vladimir Dracula - Gerran Howell
- Count Dracula - Keith-Lee Castle
- Ingrid Dracula - Clare Thomas
- Jonno Van Helsing - Terry Haywood
- Mina Van Helsing - Jo-Anne Knowles
- Erin Noble - Sydney Rae White
- Bertrand - Cesare Taurasi
- Renfield - Simon Ludders
- Ryan Noble - Tom Gibbons
- Eric Van Helsing is dead. Vlad's lack of foresight in using his powers is exposed as he is partially responsible.