|Associated Persons:||Grand High Vampire (Character)|
|Other Associations:||High Vampire Council|
|First Appearance:||When Vampires Go Bad|
Vampire society has very different laws and customs. Vampire Laws are enforced by the VHC (Vampire High Council)
- The Vampire High Council directive of 1832 said that every Carpathian Feast must by sanctioned by the Vampire High Council. You need to fill in form 965 and have approval from the board. Failure to comply will result in ritual staking.
- Under ancient vampire law, the brother of a deceased man is forced to marry his widow. Count Dracula was forced to marry Elizabeta after his brother Arta Dracula was murdered.
- According to Vlad, the Shadow Warriors were banned under the 'Vampire Convention'.
- Under Rule 3, Paragraph 5, Subclause 9 of ancient vampire law, fratenising with breathers and slayers was punishable by death. Due to multiple claims from his parents in-law, Boris Dracula and several of the attendants at his Hunt Ball, Count Dracula was found guilty, imprisoned in an argentallium cage and almost left to roast in the sunlight come dawn.
- Having a baby with a breather is even more of a faux pas, both socially and by law. If the Vampire High Council found out the Count had a baby with Sally Giles, the Count would be (in his own words) 'banished to a cosmic prison dimension swirling through a sunlit universe for eternity'. On the scrolls of Vampire Law it was stated that 'the sins of the father are the sins of all the family', meaning that the rest of the family would be condemned too.
- Slewdo, the board game, was mentioned as being against the law.
- It is forbidden for a vampire to be with a werewolf.(As mentioned in 13th Birthday by Vladimir and Ingrid Dracula when they refer to their mother Magda Westenra and her boyfriend Patrick. This may make their son Wolfie illegal as well.)
- In "Fight or Flight" the Council passed the law that all vampires must take Batalauriat exams before turning eighteen. A curfew was passed on all those taking the Batalauriat. Breaking curfew would result in being imprisoned for six months in a UV Cage.
- Vampires are banned from biting breathers and slayers are banned from slaying vampires